Without this kind of analysis most customers don't know where to start or where to focus and typically have to rely on 'gut instinct'. With Siebel Usage Analytics from CRMantra they now have concrete evidence of the how Siebel is being utilised.
Below are some of the stat's we have produced...
Siebel Views accessed - We are typically seeing only about 10% of the available views being access during the course of the analysis (usually 3-4 weeks). The one below is even lower at about 8% of views accessed.
Another client had 225 views access, with 44% visited less than 10 times in a month (That's for the whole user base of about 2000 users) - So that leaves 56% of the views - around 126 views, that could be said to be used 'Regularly'.